Combining leading-edge dentistry with old-fashioned customer service
From the moment you step into our friendly office, you’ll be welcomed into our dental family. Dental care is not just about oral health. It’s about getting to know each person so we can provide patients with the personal care they need. Our patients are like family to us, and we take pride in the many relationships we have developed over the years.
So how do we help you have an outstanding dental experience?
- We blend cutting-edge techniques with established treatment options to give you choices that can best build and maintain your smile. Our team gets to know you as an individual. We want to understand your desires and concerns so we can build a long-term partnership to treat your dental needs.
- We provide an office environment that is friendly, inviting, and professional. Your comfort is important to us, and because we work with patients of all ages, we recognize that each patient who visits our practice has unique needs and expectations.
- We value the lifelong relationships we build with our patient families and are honored to have many families we’ve been seeing for more than 30 years. Many patients who started with us as children are now bringing their children and grandchildren!
- We know you have a busy schedule and we don’t think dental appointments should interfere with your life. All appointments are appropriately scheduled so you spend less time in the waiting room and dental chair, and more time out enjoying the things that make you smile.
What we DON’T do …
- We don’t practice assembly-line dentistry. You have Dr. Martin’s individual attention during your appointment. Along with the rest of our team, Dr. Martin works hard to make you feel comfortable, welcomed, and appreciated from the moment you enter our practice.
Our family-friendly Lambertville dental office serves all surrounding communities, including Temperance, Ida, and Erie, MI. To learn more about the dental treatment we offer and to schedule your initial visit, give us a call!